Pages

Monday, February 25, 2019

Carnivore Experiment: Day 1

I've been mulling over the idea for a while- but today I bit the bullet. If you've never heard of the idea of eating animal based, go check it out. Meat Heals is one site full of nearly 100 stories of healing or remission from a variety of things, from Hashimoto's to PTSD and chronic pain. I first heard of it from Jimmy Moore of Livin' La Vida Low Carb fame. Dr Ken Berry is another guy I follow that has been doing it for a year or so. Today I did some intermittent fasting until 1 pm and then had scrambled eggs with Italian sausage crumbled in. Sea salt and pepper and a little whole milk mozzarella to top it. On the side, I had some German style bacon (or any that I got before my 3 year old came and found me). Delicious and filling. Dinner was turkey schnitzel (flat meat) filled with ricotta and wrapped up in thin bacon. I baked it for around 30 minutes and it was tasty. I had a little treat- a glass of raw milk after that. Starting weight: 126 lbs.

No comments:

Post a Comment