Pages

Wednesday, February 27, 2019

Carnivore Day 3

Day 3. I miss some vegetables. And nuts. Maybe mostly nuts. But my stomach is not at all ever bloated. I'm the same weight I was yesterday, 124.2 lbs. I feel good. I added MCT oil back into my coffee to stretch my morning fast out just a bit and made it to 10:00 am today. When I'm at home, I don't fast as well as when I'm out. Tomorrow is Bible Study- I should take some boiled eggs and cheese with me just in case there's no animal based breakfast options. I ate 2 eggs, 2 slices of bacon, one burger patty with provolone cheese for brunch. Coffee with a little butter and MCT. A little salami and cheese around 2 pm with a glass of raw milk. Dinner was meatballs made with eggs and parmesan for a binder. Very nice. And some whole milk mozzarella. And maybe another bit of raw milk after that.

No comments:

Post a Comment